Legal Information and Data Protection Regulations
As a company, OLEFRUITS is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality products and to scrupulously respecting the legislation in force on consumer and internet user rights.
For this reason, OLEFRUITS informs them of the following, in compliance with the applicable legislation, pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce; in Law 3/2014, of 27 March, which modifies the revised text of the General Consumer and User Protection Law and other complementary laws, in force by Royal Decree 1/2007, of 16 November; and in Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, among others:
- The OLEFRUITS brand belongs to CIPRIANO RAMOS RUIZ, Independent with Tax Number 53370577-C and with registered office in Urb. Villa Barsal, 2, bloque B, 1º B, 29793, El Morche, Torrox, Malaga.
Telephone number. +34 616 59 85 15
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OLEFRUITS is registered with CAAE as an organic fruit and vegetable trader with the number 32527.
- The prices of each product are indicated on the website, including VAT and shipping costs.
- OLEFRUITS stores all the electronic documents in which the contract is concluded.
- If the Customer has entered incorrect data when making a purchase on the website or in order to communicate with OLEFRUITS, he/she may correct this data at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Contracts with OLEFRUITS can be made in Spanish and are deemed to have been concluded in Spain.
- OLEFRUITS’ conditions of sale are listed in the section GENERAL CONTRACTUAL CONDITIONS.
- All logos, texts, commercial names, distinctive signs, services, images, videos, trademarks, photographs, graphics, content, software, links and information of any kind that appear on this website are the property of OLEFRUITS, and therefore may not be reproduced, distributed, published, modified or altered without express written authorisation.
OLEFRUITS expressly reserves the rights of reproduction, modification, adaptation, publication, maintenance, error correction, assignment, sale, rental, lending or any other intellectual or industrial right over the web content, the exercise of the aforementioned rights being prohibited without express authorisation.
Anyone wishing to create a link to this website must obtain the prior authorisation of the owner, who reserves the right to claim any damages that may arise from the creation of the link without the necessary authorisation. OLEFRUITS reserves the right to modify the appearance and configuration of the website at any time, without prior notice and unilaterally.
- Data Protection: OLEFRUITS has adopted the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, in accordance with the current Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and has implemented all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data of clients and users, and to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
The level of security chosen corresponds to the nature of the personal data supplied. The personal data that could be collected through this website will be processed in a loyal and lawful manner, in accordance with the principles established by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and other executive regulations.
These data may be incorporated into files duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is under the responsibility of OLEFRUITS, in order to sell you products in which you are interested, communicate with you, respond to your requests and send you communications that may be of interest to you and always in relation to OLEFRUITS’ services (including advertising and newsletters).
Your data may not be communicated to third parties without your consent, except in the case of the exceptions provided for in articles 11.2 and 12 of the aforementioned Constitutional Law 15/1999.
Users of the website may exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the processing of their data by contacting OLEFRUITS or CIPRIANO RAMOS RUIZ at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org