ORGANIC CITRUS-FRUITS-MIX BOX
28,00 € – 55,00 €
+ SHIPPING COSTS
Out of season.
Don’t miss out on your organic citrus fruits, stock up for next season!
This box is a vitamin bomb! You will get organic oranges, organic red grapefruit and organic lemons, AND 250 gr more of fruit without cost. Inside the 9kg box you will find 5kg of oranges, 3kg of grapefruits and 1kg of lemons. In the 19kg box, you will find 10kg of oranges, 6kg of grapefruits and 3kg of lemons.You will be able to make delicious juices to start your day properly and healthy. This box is available between the end of November and the end of March. We recommend you to reserve your box in advance, we only work with this citrus plantation and the production is limited.
- The red grapefruit is of the “Star Ruby” variety, a large and tasty fruit, a little bitter and also a little sweet. This variety is the most popular. Inside it is red, very juicy and without seeds.
- The earlier variety of oranges is the “Navelina“, we offer this variety from the end of November to the end of February, it is a very big and tasty orange without seeds (max. 1 or 2). It is also good for juice.
- From the end of February to the end of April we offer the variety “Salustiana“. Smaller than Navelina but very tasty and sweet. Very good also for juice. Almost no seeds (max 1-2 per orange).
- From the end of February to the end of April we offer the variety “Cadenera“. The shape is very similar to the Salustiana. Very special taste and not so sweet. Very good both for eating and for juice. Almost no seeds (max 1-2 per orange). This variety is very important for Juan and César, as the trees were planted by their grandfather over 70 years ago. This is a local variety in danger of disappearing. Juan & César are the first and the only ones who produce and sell this orange variety as organic.
- The organic lemons of the “Fino” and “Eureka” variety have an intense flavour, no seeds at all and lots of juice. They are perfect for juices, cooking, salads, drinks…
They only harvest the fruits when they are fully ripe, so they guarantee lots of juice and the best taste. We do not use cold stores, from the tree directly to you.
Where do our citrus fruits come from?
These oranges, grapefruits and lemons come from Palma del Río, a small town near Cordoba. The plantation is located on the banks of the Guadalquivir, the largest river in Andalusia.
The plantation belongs to Juan and César, two brothers who are specialised in the cultivation of organic citrus fruits. If you want to know more about Juan and César’s finca, click here.
|Dimensions||41 × 29 × 20 cm|
19 kg, 9 kg